Terms and Conditions
These terms apply to the entire website and every page collectively and individually, together with every service or product that may be offered through the site. You are expected to examine this entire document before proceeding to use the website as it describes important items that you may encounter while viewing the site.
For the purposes of this document, the following definitions are used:
- “Company”, “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to YourEssayHelper.com.
- “Site” and “website” refer to YourEssayHelper.com.
- “Customer”, “you” and “your” refer to any user of the website.
- “Terms” refers to this Terms and Conditions document.
Certain portions of our website are freely available and visible to you, and may be used for your individual informational purposes only. You may not copy, post, modify, or claim as your own anything found on our website without explicit written permission from us.
Several services may be offered from time to time through our site. The primary service that we offer is that of copywriting, in which we prepare unique textual materials at our customers’ requests that conform to their individual needs and requirements. These textual materials are written by a carefully selected team of professional writers who are able to generate unique texts for any topic and of any size. The relationship between us and our writers is governed by an agreement separate from these Terms.
In order to tailor the textual materials to your unique needs, you agree to provide us with explicit details and requirements when placing an order. Your order will be prepared solely on the basis of those details and requirements, so it is vital that you provide complete, accurate information.
In addition to crafting unique textual materials, we also provide editorial services. We will accept materials written by you for the purposes of proofreading and editing for grammar, punctuation, spelling, and stylistics errors or plagiarism.
We will, at your choice, use either email or SMS to keep you apprised of activities related to your order. You are solely responsible for any and all access or usages fees that may apply to your internet access, email, or texting services for these messages.
As part of your order, certain special options and services are available that may be applied to your order, including Abstract Page, Plagiarism Report, Sources Used, Preferred Writer, and VIP Customer Service, each of which is described below. Some of these options and services may include additional fees, which are listed on the Prices page. By using any of these options and services, you acknowledge that you are aware of any and all such fees and agree to pay them.
A Plagiarism Report provides you with a detailed report generated through our quality check software of the plagiarism level of the paper.
An Abstract Page provides a brief abstract of the final paper, and must be requested in advance. This service cannot be added later.
A Sources Used report will provide you with a complete bibliography of all of the sources consulted in writing the paper.
Preferred Writer allows you to have some control over the contractor who is used to write your paper, and includes four options:
- Regular Writer: the paper may be assigned to any of the professional writers on our team at our discretion (this is the standard option and so has no additional fee).
- Advanced Regular Writer: your paper will be assigned to one of our writers with proven experience and ability.
- Top Writer: your paper will be assigned to one of our most experienced and highest rated writers.
- My Previous Writer: your paper will be assigned to the same writer as the last paper that we provided for you, if at all possible. You must provide the ID of the writer you want, and cannot include a deadline of less than 24 hours. An additional fee will be charged regardless of the level of the writer due to fast delivery. If your writer is not available, we reserve the right to assign the work to a different writer.
VIP Customer Service means that your requests and messages will receive the highest priority and will be processed first. Notifications will be sent to you through SMS, and you are required to provide a valid telephone number to be eligible for this service.
In addition to the above services, we are also able to provide you with a table of contents. Please consult the Prices page for these or any of our other services.
We will calculate the price for your order on the basis of the type of work, academic level, deadline, and optional services you select. We will begin work on your order only after your payment is received, and the deadline will be calculated from the time of your payment, not the time of your order.
Fees and Payment
Services ordered through the site have associated fees that are listed on the Prices page of the site, both for basic orders and optional services such as those listed above. By placing any order, you acknowledge that you are aware of the price associated with that order, and agree to pay it in full. Please be aware that we may alter the prices listed on our Prices page at any time without prior warning or notice, so you are expected to review that page before every order to view the latest prices.
Value Added Tax (VAT) is not included in the prices listed, and may be charged depending on where you live as required by state or national law. VAT will be added to the cost of your order during the payment transaction.
At our sole discretion, we may determine that your order cannot be properly priced according to the fees listed on our website, in which case we will quote you an alternate fee, at which point you may elect to cancel your order before making any payment.
Unless otherwise provided for, you are expected to make payment prior to your order being processed. Please see the Money Back Guarantee section of these Terms for details on when, how, and under what circumstances refunds will be made.
Acceptable forms of payment at this time include Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AmEx and PayPal.
As soon as the textual materials ordered have been completed, they will become available to you in your personal account panel. If you believe that the work is not of appropriate quality and does not meet your needs and expectations, you have the option request a revision to it within fourteen (14) calendar days after the delivery. Unless you make a claim within fourteen (14) calendar days, your order will automatically be considered approved, regardless of whether you have reviewed and/or downloaded it.
We are constantly striving to improve our service. Therefore, we may invite you to participate in a quality assessment survey with regards to your order, your writer, and/or customer service. Such invitations can be found in your personal account panel, and are entirely optional.
For proofreading and editing services not more than 30% of the text you provide will be changed.
Our services are offered in full compliance with all applicable legal requirements, and we expect you to abide by the same, including but not limited to ensuring that you will not use the website or textual materials provided for any illegal purposes. To that end, by accepting these Terms and Conditions and using our site or materials, you warrant that:
- You have read and understood the entire Terms and Conditions.
- You will properly cite any information and/or ideas that you may elect to use from the website or any textual materials provided to you.
- Any and all textual materials provided through the site or services are solely for the purposes of providing you with examples for research, reference, or the manner in which to write a paper in a specific citation style (such as APA, Chicago, Harvard, MLA, Turabian, etc.).
- All textual materials are acquired from freelance writers contracted through us who transfer all rights and ownership of those materials to us and/or our partners and affiliates.
- You agree that a portion of your payment goes towards the administration, maintenance, and advertising of our website and towards the time and effort required to organize, gather, correct, edit, post, and deliver these textual materials to you.
- You will not modify, transmit, publish, distribute, display, reproduce, exploit, or create derivative works from the textual materials provided to you or of the contents of the website without obtaining prior written consent.
- You will not make copies of any portion of the delivered materials for distribution, will not use any portion of the materials without proper citation, and will destroy all delivered materials immediately following your use of those materials for reference and/or research purposes.
- You will not claim as your own work nor put your name upon the textual material or any portion thereof, will use it solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, and that you do not by virtue of placing or paying for an order gain any moral or intellectual property rights to the said materials.
- You will provide true, accurate, and complete information upon our request in any form.
In return, we warrant that:
- All of your reasonable instructions and requirements will be followed by us when providing you with textual materials.
- The level of plagiarism for any textual material ordered through us shall not exceed 10% as calculated by a reliable plagiarism checker, not including clichés, common phrases, and bibliographical references.
- Any and all necessary research will be carried out by us to deliver the textual materials as ordered.
- We own sufficient intellectual property rights over the textual materials that we provide in order to ensure that you have the right to use those materials as described in these Terms and Conditions.
- While we strive to ensure that our website is always available, we cannot be held liable for any unavailability of the site for any period of time or for any reason, nor for any inability on your part to connect to the site. We may, at our sole discretion, suspend access to the website at any time without prior warning or notice.
Refunds and Money-Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with the product or service that we provide, you are provided with a limited option and opportunity to demand the money that you originally paid (that is, to have a refund made). Any such refund, if made, will be issued only to the original source of payment, and is governed by all of the requirements and limitations set forth in this section of the Terms.
The following types of refunds may be made.
- A refund of 100% of the payment price may occur if:
- We are not able to locate a suitable writer to assign to your text. Should this occur, we will inform you and initiate the refund ourselves.
- A refund of 80% of the payment price may occur if:
- You cancel your order after payment is received by us but before we assign a writer. Because we have started processing your order and must pay for any work already done, we are unable to offer a full refund.
- A refund of 40% of the payment price may occur if:
- You cancel your order after payment is received and we have assigned a writer. Because the writer has already begun work and must be paid for any work already done, we are unable to offer a full refund.
You may also cancel your order at any time prior to payment with no penalty.
If we determine that the final delivery of any product will be delayed beyond the original delivery date, we will recalculate the price that we charge you based on the new anticipated delivery date and refund the difference in price to you. Certain actions may delay delivery that are beyond our control. In those cases, the delivery is not considered to be delayed and the price for that product will not be recalculated. These exceptions include but are not limited to: if you decide to extend the project deadline; if there is a delay in verification of your payment or other information; or if you request revisions following receipt of the product.
If you pay by credit or debit card, any refunds will be issued as a credit to the same credit or debit card originally used to make the payment. If You pay by wire transfer or PayPal, you can have a refund issued through PayPal.
All requests for refunds must be submitted no more than 7 (seven) days following the delivery of the product. Such requests must be made in writing and delivered to us via e-mail or through the website. No requests for refunds made past 7 (seven) days will be accepted or considered. In no case shall the refund exceed the amount actually paid by you, even if the list cost of the product or service is higher.
If a refund is initiated, then you will not be granted any property or intellectual property rights on any materials that have been delivered to you, regardless of the amount of the refund. Any such rights that may have been granted will be considered revoked and cancelled.
A revision request implies that you’re satisfied with the overall quality of the paper: only insignificant fixes within the text are required to polish the paper. This means that a 100% refund can’t be issued after the revision, as you’ve accepted the paper overall, thus were generally satisfied with it.
The following services and charges are not eligible for any refund:
- Any situation in which these Terms and Conditions were not met by you.
- Value Added Tax (VAT), discounts, and bonus points.
- Extra optional services, such as Paper Abstract, Plagiarism Report, Sources Used, VIP Customer Service, Table of Contents, and certain Writer options.
- Cases in which the issue was caused by unclear or incomplete instructions at the time of the order, or failure to clarify instructions upon request; that is, those cases where our quality assurance team considers your instructions to have been satisfied.
It is our goal to ensure that only the highest quality materials are ever submitted to our customers, and are therefore ready to provide revisions that may be necessary to ensure that our textual materials meet your full expectations. To facilitate this, we will provide free revisions, but only if they meet the criteria below.
- Complete instructions. You are expected to provide complete, unambiguous instructions that do not conflict with those of your original order. If our Quality Assurance team determines that your revision instructions are in conflict with the original instructions, you will not qualify for a free revision.
- Timely request. You are expected to make a revision request within fourteen (14) calendar days, otherwise your order will be automatically considered approved. Regardless of when revision requests are made or completed, your order will be considered on time as long as the first draft was delivered prior to the deadline.
If your revision requests or instructions fail to comply with these terms, any additional revisions must be made through a new order for editing/proofreading, and must include clear specifications on any and all changes to be made.
Intellectual Property Rights and Acceptable Use
When you place an order with us, we have certain unique textual materials prepared for your use. However, all intellectual property rights to those materials are granted to us by the writers who prepare them, and retained by us, even after delivery of such materials to you. You are not granted any intellectual property rights over the delivered materials, only the limited rights of use set forth in these Terms. Your rights of use remain in force for a period of six (6) months following your payment for the materials in question.
Intellectual property rights and honesty are very important to us, and we will not condone or permit any form of plagiarism, academic fraud, or dishonesty on the part of our writers or our customers. We reserve the right to cancel any arrangement, contract, or other agreement with anyone who condones or attempts to claim plagiarized texts as their own original work. In no case will we ever deliver any textual or other materials that we know or believe to be an infringement of copyright or other intellectual property laws.
We regard a plagiarism level of 10% or lower (as measured by our plagiarism check software or other reputable plagiarism checking application) to be acceptable. Please note that certain things are not included in the plagiarism level determination, including but not limited to bibliographic references (both in-text references and bibliography page references) and clichéd phrases (idioms, common or standard phrases, frequently used phrases, and connectors).
If you find that the plagiarism level on any materials delivered to you are higher than 10%, you may request a revision or refund. See the Refunds and Money-Back Guarantee section for additional details.
The textual materials that we deliver are not stored in any databases. In order to protect our writers, in cases where a refund has been issued after a text has been completed, we may at our sole discretion publish textual materials as sample essays.
In return for your payment, we grant you limited right to use the provided textual materials as described in this document only, and reserve for ourselves any right not specifically granted to you. You agree and acknowledge that all textual materials are provided to you solely for research and/or reference purposes; that you will not copy, distribute, assign to a third party, alter, modify, claim as your own, or submit any such materials for academic grades, marks, achievement or credit, or for passing of any online tests; that if you borrow, refer to, reference, quote, or otherwise use the textual materials in any in your own original work that you will properly cite and reference the textual material and attribute it to our website; and that you will not use the textual material in any way that brings harm to our company or website.
You further agree that you will not rely on any textual or other materials provided by our company for any form of professional or legal advice.
In order to expedite communications between you and us, we request that you supply us with a valid, active email address and telephone number, and that you keep that information updated as necessary. We are not responsible for any inability to communicate with you due to incorrect or out of date information.
If you select to use VIP Customer Service, we will send you various notifications on you mobile device to keep you appraised of the progress of your order.
We will abide by the following rules in communicating with you:
- All advertising and marketing emails will contain the sender’s information, including physical address, website name, and contact telephone number, along with a one-click unsubscribe link.
- All advertising messages will be clearly marked as advertising.
- Once a message has been sent, we will retain the sender information for a minimum of thirty (30) days.
- Any advertising messages sent by SMS will include a simple reply opt-out option.
- We will process any complaints about any subscriptions or advertising messages without unreasonable delays.
- We will not charge you for any complaint, opt-out answer, subscription cancellation request, or feedback, or for processing any complaints you might have.
Limitation of Liability
You agree to release and hold us and our employees, directors, representatives, agents, directors, shareholders, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, third-party sources or providers of information or data, and legal advisers harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any sort that might arise from or be related to the textual materials supplied through our site, including but not limited to: (1) any printing or typographical errors in any and all materials that are associated with our products or services; (2) any condition that may be caused by events beyond our reasonable control that may cause the textual materials to be corrupted, disrupted, or delayed; (3) any incomplete, garbled, failed, or delayed computer transmissions; (4) any malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind related to telephone, electronic, network, internet, email, or computer hardware or software; (5) any injuries, losses, or damages of any sort that may arise in connection with or as a result of the use of our services or products.
Further, we shall not be liable to you in any case where: (1) you fail to understand or to remember part or all of the delivered textual material; (2) you misuse our products or services in any way, intentional or otherwise; (3) you suffer any undesirable consequences as a result of using the delivered textual materials; (4) you do not get the desired results from using the delivered textual materials. We do not warrant or guarantee any certain grade, nor may we be required to issue a refund of any portion of the fee for a product or service if you are assessed unsatisfactorily.
We do not warrant that any portion of our website or any information found thereon will be suitable, useful, or applicable to any specific situation, and in no event shall we be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages that may around out of the use of our website or any information provided thereon in any way.
We do not bear any responsibility for the content or actions of any other website linked from our site.
Neither we, our affiliates, nor our partners shall be liable for any illegal, inappropriate, unethical, or otherwise wrongful use of any of the textual materials or any portion thereof retrieved from or delivered through our website, or any claims therefrom. This includes but is not limited to suspension, failure, or other disciplinary actions, loss of positions or remunerations, lawsuits, or charges of plagiarism. You shall remain solely responsible for any unethical, improper, and/or illegal use of the textual materials and any and all legal or disciplinary actions that may arise therefrom.
We are not responsible or liable for any technical issue or delay in delivering any textual or other materials to you that may result from the malfunction or failure of any internet service provider or mail server.
Section headings are intended to be descriptive only, and in no way shall any provisions of this document be modified or limited by any section heading, nor shall the headings be considered when interpreting these Terms.
This agreement and all provisions thereof or actions arising therefrom shall fall under the sole legal jurisdiction of Cyprus.